Get more Instagram followers here: https://freewaysocial.com/buy-instagram-followers
Get more Instagram likes here: https://freewaysocial.com/buy-instagram-likes
Read our article on how to create event reminder on Instagram stories: https://freewaysocial.com/how-to-create-event-reminder-on-instagram-stories
By using Instagram countdown sticker, you have the ability to set an event reminder, so your followers can be notified.
Follow these steps and you will figure out how you can do it:
1. Go to your Instagram profile tab and click on the plus icon at the top of the screen.
2. Select the Story option.
3. Once the Story camera screen opens, take a photo, record a video or upload a visual from your phone’s gallery.
4. Hit the stickers icon at the top of the screen and choose the countdown sticker.
5. Now enter the name of your event and set the end date and time for the countdown.
6. After that you can change your countdown sticker’s color by pressing on the color spectrum icon at the top of the screen.
7. As soon as your sticker is ready, hit Done in the upper-right corner.
8. Now you can place your sticker anywhere on the screen.
9. Don’t forget that you may also draw or write something on your Story.
10. When you are happy with your Story, click on the Send to button and share it to Instagram.
I hope this guide was helpful and you were able to create event reminder on Instagram Stories. Don’t forget to like this video and visit us at https://FreewaySocial.com
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.