0:00 – Intro
0:17 – Delivered Notification
0:53 – SMS Texts
1:28 – Do Not Disturb/Focus Modes?
While you can’t know for certain without asking the person, there are some telltale signs that will certainly help. We’ll cover everything from iMessage Not Delivered errors to calls going straight to voicemail, plus a few extra tips for how to tell if someone blocked your number. Let’s dive in!
How to Tell If Someone Blocked You on iPhone—5 Quick Methods
These methods can be combined to help you determine whether you’re blocked, or the person is simply unavailable, out of service range, or on Do Not Disturb. Please keep in mind that while these methods can certainly give you great hints (especially if you combine them), there’s not a foolproof method for how to know if someone blocked you on iPhone. Let’s get started!
1. Got an Automated Response? Not Blocked on iPhone!
2. iPhone Message Not Delivered? How to Know If Someone Blocked You on iMessage
3. iMessage Not Delivered Error & Sent as Text Message Notifications
4. Number Blocked on iPhone, or Is It Do Not Disturb?
5. Call on iPhone Goes Straight to Voicemail
Bonus: How to Call Someone Who Blocked You
Read the full article here for free: https://www.iphonelife.com/content/how-to-know-if-someone-blocked-your-number-iphone
Do you want tips like this delivered directly to your mailbox? Sign up for our free newsletter, you can cancel anytime: https://www.iphonelife.com/dailytips/index.php
– How to Hide Text Messages on an iPhone (iOS 15 Update): Hide iMessages or Use Secret Texting Apps (https://youtu.be/LIKrNvBMGGQ)
– How to Leave a Group Chat on iPhone in 2022 (https://youtu.be/2JgajRziOCQ)
– How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on Your iPhone Updated for iOS 14 (https://youtu.be/cgde1h9hbhs)
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.