Get more Instagram followers here: https://freewaysocial.com/buy-instagram-followers
Get more Instagram likes here: https://freewaysocial.com/buy-instagram-likes
Read our article on how to set a timer and countdown on Instagram Reels: https://freewaysocial.com/how-to-set-a-timer-and-countdown-on-instagram-reels
Instagram users can easily set the timer in order to record Reels hands-free. When the timer is set, a countdown feature is automatically activated.
Follow these steps and you will find out how you can do it:
1. Log in to your Instagram account and go to the home tab.
2. Hit the plus icon at the top of the screen.
3. Choose the Reel option on the bottom menu.
4. As soon as the camera screen opens, find the Timer icon on the left-hand side of the screen and click on it.
5. First of all, decide whether you want to use a 3-second or 10-second countdown before the recording.
6. Secondly, select how long you want your clip to be by dragging the end of a timeline.
7. After that press on the Set Timer button.
8. When you are ready to record a video, simply hit the button and you will see a countdown, before the recording starts.
9. Now you can use filters, add stickers, draw or write something on your video.
10. Once your video is ready, click on the arrow button and share your video to Reels.
I hope this guide was helpful and you were able to set a timer and countdown on Instagram Reels. Don’t forget to like this video and visit us at https://FreewaySocial.com
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.