This Edureka Informatica tutorial will help you understand the various components of Informatica PowerCenter in detail with examples. This video covers the following topics:
1. What is Business Intelligence?
2. What is Extract, Transform, Load?
3. What Informatica PowerCenter10?
4. Informatica PowerCenter Administrative Console
5. Hands-on: Informatica PowerCenter 10
Check our Informatica playlist here https://goo.gl/TmX6Fv.
What is Informatica Blog: https://goo.gl/hKXhV8
Other Related Blog Post:
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
#Informatica #Informaticatutorial #Informaticapowercenter #Informaticaonlinetraining
How it Works?
1. This is a 6 Week Instructor led Online Course, 25 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will be working on a real time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s Informatica PowerCenter Certification training is designed to help you become a top Informatica Developer and Administrator. During this course, our expert Informatica instructors will help you:
1. Understand and identify different Informatica Products
2. Describe Informatica PowerCenter architecture & its different components
3. Use PowerCenter 9.x components to build Mappings, Tasks, Workflows
4. Describe the basic and advanced features functionalities of PowerCenter 9.X transformations
5. Understand Workflow Task and job handling
6. Describe Mapping Parameter and Variables
7. Perform debugging, troubleshooting, error handling and recovery
8. Learn to calculate cache requirement and implement session cache
9. Execute performance tuning and Optimisation
10. Recognise and explain the functionalities of the Repository Manager tool.
11. Identify how to handle services in the Administration Console
12. Understand techniques of SCD, XML Processing, Partitioning, Constraint based loading and Incremental Aggregation
13. Gain insight on ETL best practices using Informatica
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Who should go for this course?
The following professionals can go for this course :
1. Software Developers
2. Analytics Professionals
3. BI/ETL/DW Professionals
4. Mainframe developers and Architects
5. Individual Contributors in the field of Enterprise Business Intelligence
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Why learn Informatica?
Informatica provides the market’s leading data integration platform. Tested on nearly 500,000 combinations of platforms and applications, the data integration platform interoperates with the broadest possible range of disparate standards, systems, and applications. This unbiased and universal view makes Informatica unique in today’s market as a leader in the data integration platform. It also makes Informatica the ideal strategic platform for companies looking to solve data integration issues of any size.
The topics related to Informatica have extensively been covered in our course ‘Informatica PowerCenter 9.X Developer & Admin’.
For more information, Please write back to us at [email protected] or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free).
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.