*Note: 1 Years of Work Experience Recommended to Sign up for Below Programs️
Explore our FREE Courses with Completion Certificate: https://www.simplilearn.com/skillup-free-online-courses?utm_campaignTopPHPframworksShorts&utm_mediumShortsDescription&utm_sourceyoutube
This shorts video on PHP Frameworks brings to you the top commonly used frameworks for web development. PHP or Hypertext Preprocessor is a popular general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited to web development.
Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
Check out our PHP training videos playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?vKBT2gmAfav4&listPLEiEAq2VkUUIjP-QLfvICa1TvqTLFvn1b
#TopPHPFrameworks2021 #PHPFrameworks #PopularPHPFrameworks2021 #BestPHPFramework #PHP #PHPForBeginners #PHPForBeginners #PHPTutorial #PHPTutorialForBeginners #Simplilearn
Introduction to PHP:
Despite being an old language, PHP still comprises 79.8% of all web applications that nearly translates to 20 million websites and 2 million web servers. According to zdnet.com, the demand for PHP developers has also massively increased to 834% since January 2020. PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. It is an open-source server-side scripting language used for dynamic web development and can be embedded into HTML codes.
Some of the major benefits of using PHP are:
1. It is an open-source language. This means that PHP is freely available to use and implement.
2. It is an easy-to-learn language. Since it is very similar to how HTML codes are written, it is easy to understand and implement.
4. It is platform-independent, which means that applications developed using PHP can run in any environment.
5. It has a large community of developers. Programming is all about helping and being helped; hence a large community would mean more help.
6. It is regularly updated and hence works well with the latest technologies.
7. Moving further, let’s look at the differences between PHP and other server-side scripting languages.
To learn more about PHP, check our Full Stack Web Developer program: https://www.simplilearn.com/full-stack-web-developer-mean-stack-certification-training?utm_campaignTopPHPframworksShorts&utm_mediumShortsDescription&utm_sourceyoutube
Full Stack Web Developer – MEAN Stack:
Comprehensive Blended Learning program
270 hours of in-depth training
150 hours of instructor-led training
120 hours of self-paced learning
20 in-demand tools and skills
10 lesson-end & 4 phase-end projects
Choose from 4 industry-aligned capstone projects
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/simplilearn_elearning
– Telegram Mobile: https://t.me/simplilearnupdates
– Telegram Desktop: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p@simplilearnupdates
Get the Simplilearn app: https://simpli.app.link/OlbFAhqMqgb
Interested in Attending Live Classes? Call Us: IN – 18002127688 / US – 18445327688
Enhance your expertise in the below technologies to secure lucrative, high-paying job opportunities:
AI & Machine Learning – https://l.linklyhq.com/l/1tMt8
Cyber Security – https://l.linklyhq.com/l/1tMt9
Data Analytics – https://l.linklyhq.com/l/1tMt1
Data Science – https://l.linklyhq.com/l/1tMt4
Cloud Computing – https://l.linklyhq.com/l/1tMtA
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.